Underwriters guarantee that the show goes on … long before we know what the season will bring! Their confidence in Knox’s selection process of musicians and music performances for each year’s season allows the organization to move into bold new territories for the performing arts as well as maintain traditional, time-honored genres.
Becoming an underwriter is an excellent way for you and/or your company to underscore the value of the Arts in your community. Underwriters are co-sponsors of a concert as well as its afterparty. There are typically four underwriters for each event.
We also welcome in-kind donations toward underwriting that supplant general operating costs such as marketing, printing, travel costs and more.
Co-Underwrite One Event: $3,500
- Two (2) Season memberships
- Behind the scenes artist meet-n-greet and photos
- Reserved seating and parking
- Invitation to all season afterparties
- Four (4) additional reserved seat tickets and afterparty invitations for underwritten performance
- First opportunity to purchase single tickets to other season events
- Listed on the invitation to the afterparty as co-host
- Invitations for guests to attend the afterparty
- Nam/Logo on all printed materials for the underwritten event
- Listing in the season souvenir program as well as individual concert programs
- Included on concert direct mail reminder cards to current subscribers
- Included on social media posts for the underwritten event
- Name on website: knoxconcertseries.org
** Guests are users of the four (4) complimentary tickets provided for underwritten concert.